The following is a public service announcement for those like me who neglected to clear the area around the electric heater. The consequence is here for all to see.
I have no idea what prompted me to check this morning but I’m sure glad I did. Come to think of it, everything could have gone horribly wrong had the exercise ball caught fire. While the heater in question is one that’s isolated and out of sight, it’s certainly not an excuse.
Chalk this one up as another lesson learned.
To Exercise Ball:
You’ve served us well in years past and it’s unfortunate it had to end this way. Not sure what will become of you but hopefully you’ll be recycled into something useful.